Please contact any of these resources below 24/7 if you need immediate support
If your issue is an emergency, please call 911 or visit your hospital emergency department.
Talk to someone 24/7
- Good 2 Talk: A professional counselling and information and referral telephone service is reachable by calling 1-866-925-5454 or text GOOD2TALKON to 686868 to access the Crisis Text Line.
- We Connect: For students enrolled in the George Brown College Health Benefits program, call 1-888-377-0002
- Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto: 416-408-4357 (HELP)
- Call Toronto Central Intake: 1-877-338-3398
Immediate medical advice
- Call Telehealth: 1-866-797-0000, TTY: 1-866-797-0007
In cases of sexual assault
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 416-863-0511, 1-866-863-0511, TTY 1-866-863-7868
- Children’s Aid Society of Toronto: 416-924-4646
- Daily Bread Food Bank: 416-203-0050
- AIDS & Sexual Health Info Line: 1-800-668-2437
Are you a student currently located outside of Ontario? Please see our Mental Health Supports for Students Outside of Ontario web page for resources.