Sharpen your Math or English skills for success before you write your Mature Student Assessment.
George Brown College’s free Mature Student Assessment Preparation (MSAP) program is designed to support all mature students who have applied to an Ontario college program and are required to write the Mature Student Admissions Assessment in either English and/ or Math.
Evening classes (online) start every three weeks. Sign up today.
- Duration: 3 weeks – 2 nights per week for 3 weeks
- Time: 6 pm to 9 pm
- Session dates: The session dates are available when you register.
- Admission Requirements: Mature student (aged 19 or older)
- Residency: You must be a resident of Ontario (Individuals without status in Canada and International work/study students are not eligible for this class)
- Fluency in English and Literacy Level: You must be able to demonstrate ESL and / or Canadian Language Benchmark of Level 8 and above.
How to Apply
The application process is easy. Click below on the course you are interested in attending – Math or English (you may take both at the same time). You will be directed to an online registration page, where you will choose the session date that best suits your needs.
*New pandemic steps* Once you have completed registering, you will call our secure voicemail to leave your Social Insurance Number. This is necessary to comply with Ministry and College requirements.
After you complete the above steps, you will receive an email confirming your place in class, along with a link to the online platform (Canvas, uses Zoom as well).
To learn more about Mature Student Assessment Preparation Math and English classes, please email Ron Greenberg at email@example.com
For Admissions related inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your George Brown College student number.