OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR FORMS
To request transcripts, credential replacements, or confirmations of enrolments, please visit our Transcripts, Credentials, & Confirmations of Enrolment page.
You can use the Education Verification form and submit it to the Records office as indicated on the form. Responses will be provided as indicated on the request form.
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form
- This form must be completed and signed before George Brown College will disclose information to a third party.
- Education Verification Request Form
- This form is for employers seeking to verify the education of current or former George Brown College students.
- Online Application to Graduate
- This form is for part-time postsecondary students, as well as full-time students who are completing their programs out of sequence.
- Continuing education students and most full-time postsecondary students are not required to apply to graduate
- Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) Forms
- Visit our PLAR page to download the PLAR Self-Assessment forms and the PLAR Application form.
- Transcript, Credential Replacement, and Confirmation of Enrolment Request Form
- If you are a current student, or former student who attended after 1995, you may request these documents via the Self-Service Records Portal
- If you attended the college prior to 1995, or require additional supplemental forms to be completed, you may use the Transcript Request Form or Credential Replacement Request Form
- Please visit the following page for more information before submitting a request form: Transcripts, Credentials, & Confirmations of Enrolment Requests page