Your home away from home
Start and finish each day in comfort and style at The George. Living among friends in an exciting and secure community in downtown Toronto provides you with the complete college experience.
THE CONVENIENCE OF DOWNTOWN LIVING AT THE GEORGE
- Located in downtown Toronto next to the Distillery District— an area with shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Within walking distance of St. James Campus and the Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences at Waterfront Campus. Less than 40 minutes by public transit to Casa Loma Campus.
- TTC streetcar stops in front of the residence.
- Close to downtown attractions and amenities. A short TTC ride to the Entertainment District, Union Station, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Eaton Centre.
WHAT’S IN YOUR ROOM?
- Fully furnished two-bedroom suites that include a kitchenette and three-piece bathroom.
- Includes Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with cable service, phone with local calls and all utilities.
- Bedrooms feature a large, luxurious, double XL bed, work desk, chair, dresser and a closet.
- The kitchenette includes a full-sized fridge and microwave, sink with preparation space and table with chairs for two.
- Bi-weekly professional cleaning service of your bathroom and kitchenette.
What else should you know?
See the links below to stories featuring our residence and the surrounding community:
- Stylish dorm decorating ideas (House and Home magazine)
- Pan Am Village Now, New Toronto Neighbourhood Next (urbantoronto.ca)
- Corktown Common (urbantoronto.ca)