SPACES STILL AVAILABLE AT THE GEORGE FOR SEPTEMBER MOVE-IN
Although George Brown College programs will take place predominantly through alternative and remote formats, The George is ready to support your virtual learning experience. With the appropriate physical distancing measures in place, living in residence offers an incredible opportunity to be able to connect with other George Brown students in person. We are ready, prepared, and excited to welcome you to residence in September.
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
For more information, call us at 416-761-8000 or email us at email@example.com.
Residence Information for Fall 2020 and WinTer 2021
Your home away from home
Start and finish each day in comfort and style at The George. Living among friends in an exciting and secure community in downtown Toronto provides you with the complete college experience.
The convenience of downtown living at The George
- Located in downtown Toronto next to the Distillery District—an area with shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Within walking distance of St. James Campus and the Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences at Waterfront Campus. Less than 40 minutes by public transit to Casa Loma Campus.
- TTC streetcar stops in front of the residence.
- Close to downtown attractions and amenities. A short TTC ride to the Entertainment District, Union station, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Eaton Centre.
What’s in your room?
- Fully furnished two-bedroom suites that include a kitchenette and three-piece bathroom.
- Includes Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with cable service, phone with local calls and all utilities.
- Bedrooms feature a large, luxurious, double XL bed, work desk, chair, dresser and a closet.
- Kitchenette includes a full sized fridge and microwave, sink with preparation space and table with chairs for two.
- Bi-weekly professional cleaning service of your bathroom and kitchenette.
Life in residence
- Community events: group cooking classes, ping pong tournaments, Huskies varsity sport nights, video game nights, shopping trips and more.
- Community spaces on every floor, including kitchens, recreation lounges, a fitness area and study rooms overlooking the city.
- Large games room and community space on the second floor, complete with a barbecue patio and laundry facilities.
- Over 150 indoor bicycle spots for residents, plus outdoor racks for visitors.
- 24-hour staff, including resident advisors (RAs), front desk and security services.
What else should you know?
- Rates and payment options
- Your room: amenities and details of our modern suites
- Community spaces: spaces for relaxation, study, and fun
- Residence Life
- Residence FAQ
- Contact Information
See the links below to stories featuring our residence and the surrounding community:
- Stylish dorm decorating ideas (House and Home magazine)
- Pan Am Village Now, New Toronto Neighbourhood Next (urbantoronto.ca)
- Corktown Common(urbantoronto.ca)