Replacing Lost Student ID Card

Main Content

When do I need to replace my Student ID Card?

You will need to replace your student ID Card:

  • If you have broken, lost your card or it has been stolen.
  • If you change your program and the new program has a different Program Code.
  • If your card does not work due to chip malfunction.

You do not need to replace your student ID card if you are a student with an existing ID Card starting a new semester in the same program.

What if I have lost my Student Photo ID?

To avoid unauthorized use and responsibility for misuse, including financial liability, you must report lost or stolen cards, as well as changes of address, to the Photo ID Office in your Library Learning Commons.

The Library Learning Commons (LLC) Help Desk has a file of lost and found cards, so check your campus LLC first before purchasing a replacement card!

A replacement charge of $12 is charged for lost or damaged cards. Currently the Photo-ID Office can accept cash only.  You may pay the photo ID fee on-line by using STU-View.  Please print your receipt and bring it to your campus photo ID location with a piece of Government-issued photo identification.