Entry Advising appointments are available via virtual, phone and email. Book a virtual or phone appointment online form.
Workshops and information sessions have now moved online. Please see upcoming dates below.
Entry Advising Team
What is Entry Advising?
Entry Advising is here to assist with your questions and concerns about entry to George Brown College. We can offer a group session or individual appointment to help with:
- Choosing a program
- How to apply to college
- Admission requirements
- Academic upgrading options and preparatory programs to get ready for college
- Exploring careers
- Finding an alternative career
- Applying for Second Career
- How to find out more about your programs of interest
- Requesting transfer credits and prior learning recognition
- Applying with international credentials
- Support services for full time students
- Many other topics
Information Sessions and Workshops
We offer regular group sessions for some of the most common requests.
- How do I apply for college?
Check out our College Application Information Session
- How do I apply for Second Career?
Check out our Second Career Information Session
- I’m not sure what I want to do next or what will make me happy. I need help to set personal goals and discover a post-secondary path.
Check out our CHOICES Workshop (offered by Academic Upgrading)
In order to contain a suspected Malware infection, all college IT systems were immediately shut down and remain unavailable. Any appointments booked with Entry Advisers will be postponed until this issue is resolved, at which point we will reach out to reschedule appointments as soon possible. Thanks for your patience, we apologize for any inconvenience.
We offer individual appointments of up to 30 minutes for topics not addressed by the group sessions. Please submit an appointment request form and we will try to assist you.