The Office of Academic Excellence plays a key role in George Brown College’s ongoing commitment to continuously advance and improve our programs. A team of experienced faculty and support staff does this by:
- Supporting the development of new academic programs.
- Organizing annual and comprehensive academic program reviews.
- Supporting the accountability process for the completion of program review recommendations.
- Providing curriculum specialist support to academic programs during program planning and following program reviews.
- Assisting academic policy development, revision and implementation.
- Managing George Brown’s participation in the College Quality Assurance Audit Process (CQAAP).
Click the buttons below to learn more about what we do.