Self-care tips from George Brown counsellors during COVID-19
- 5 ways to reduce stress
- How can we cope with self isolation and social distancing?
- How to create healthy routines while staying home
- How to manage your time when completing courses at home
- How to balance childcare while working and studying from home
- Tips for students coping with financial stress
Here are several other resources available that will allow you to communicate with someone by voice, text, or video:
- TogetherAll is a safe peer-to-peer mental health community that is accessible online 24/7. It’s FREE for all students and staff. In a time in which social isolation, loneliness and anxiety are already increasing mental health issues, COVID-19 is creating additional challenges. Members can share feelings and concerns with each other while underpinned by their team of clinicians who are experienced in and prepared to provide health anxiety support. During uncertain times, we must come together as a community. Find support right now at TogetherAll.
- We Connect - For students enrolled in the student health benefits program, We Speak Student, We Connect can provide 24/7 virtual/online and telephone counselling in multiple languages to students worldwide. Contact We Connect by calling 1-888-377-0002 or by going to WeConnect.