We're excited to welcome more students to campus for the Fall 2021 semester. Some students will be on campus to complete in-person learning that requires access to college facilities, and all students will be able to visit campus to access select services and participate in activities. Details can be found on our Student Support and Service Delivery page. Please note:
- You can continue to shop online at our Campus Stores for your course materials and supplies at gbcbookstore.bookware3000.ca/.
all Athletics & Recreation services are closed until further notice.
There is no access to lockers.
- Lockers will not be cut or cleared out while the college is closed.
- The winter rental period ends April 17 but will be extended until access to the college is safe and available
- Students do not need to come to the college to clear out their items
- New locker rentals and renewals have been suspended for the coming term until further notice.
- Be assured your locker will not be cut and cleared of contents during the closure. Once the college officially reopens we will send you a notification to your George Brown email to let you know when you need to clear your contents or renew your locker.
George Brown College Bookstores
Bookstores can be found at each of our campuses and they sell a lot more than textbooks. They also carry supplies and materials you’ll need for your program. These include culinary, hospitality, nursing and dental uniforms, scrubs and shoes, and materials for culinary, fashion, jewellery, and arts and design programs, among others. And it’s a go-to place for your basic class needs like stationary, pens, gum, travel coffee mugs, backpacks and GBC hoodies and T-shirts. Check the bookstore website for information on prices and stock.
Casa Loma Bookstore: 160 Kendal Ave., building C, second floor
St. James Bookstore: 200 King St. E., building A, main floor
Waterfront Bookstore: 51 Dockside Dr., main floor
Visit us online:
IN Store is a retail venture where George Brown students, alumni, and faculty develop products for sale and learn about the intersection between design and entrepreneurship. IN Store provides employment opportunities for students where they develop new skills under the mentorship of experienced faculty and designers. Our vision is to create high quality, locally produced, well designed products and explore customized designs with our clients. Visit us at the School of Design building on the main floor of 3 Jarvis St.
The Computer Store
The Computer Store (located on the main floor of 200 King St. E, building A, St James Campus) is owned and operated by George Brown College. It offers computer repair service and sells computer and tech solutions at educational prices!
The college’s Public Safety and Security Division provides a range of services including emergency response, first aid and CPR, lost and found articles and building access control.
Gyms & Fitness Classes
All full-time students at the college can access our Fitness Centres for free. We offer a wide range of fitness classes, including yoga, sculpting with weights, Zumba, cardio core, and boot camp classes, as well as open gym and recreational sports.
Did you know you can rent a locker online through STU-VIEW or in-person by visiting Student Services? Check out our step-by-step guide for more information.
Where to Eat on Campus
Wondering what your food options are? There are a lot of affordable and tasty options at each of our campuses.