Join us in celebrating a decade of food court social
We are thrilled to announce that on Thursday, October 5, 2023, the George Brown College Foundation will host the 10th annual Food Court Social at George Brown College’s Waterfront Campus. We are excited to bring our guests together for another unforgettable night!
Thanks to the generous backing of our sponsors, Food Court Social raised over $500,000 last year. One hundred percent of which are going to the George Brown College Augmented Education Program, supporting students with mental health and addiction histories.
This year we are excited to host our guests for another night filled with delicious food, drinks, and stellar entertainment.
This year’s Food Court Social will include:
- Access to curated food stations hosted by Toronto’s top culinary talent
- Cocktails, wine, and beer pairings
- Interactive event activations
- An exclusive experience with an audience of ~500 supporters
- A unique opportunity to network with other FCS sponsors and GBC Alumni
Attendance is reserved exclusively for sponsors. For more information on how to become a sponsor, or to donate to the event and our Silent Auction, please see the links below.