Do you already have a diploma or degree in a related field?
You may be able to apply your existing post-secondary credentials towards a new program at George Brown through our fast-track and bridging programs.
Read on to learn more about what fast-track and bridging programs are and to see which programs are eligible for each.
Fast-track programs present a unique opportunity to complete diploma requirements in fewer semesters. There are two ways in which a program may be considered a fast-track:
- If you already have post-secondary credentials, you may qualify for advanced standing in eligible programs. This means you would be able to complete a program in a shorter time period.
- A college program delivered in a continuous 12-month format without extended vacation breaks and sometimes with increased classroom hours per week.
School of Early Childhood
- Early Childhood Education (Fast-Track) (C130)
- Early Childhood Education (Accelerated) (C160)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education - Honours (Degree Completion) (C305)
School of Health & Wellness
School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
School of Social & Community Services
If you have already earned a post-secondary diploma in a related discipline, you may be eligible for one of our Advanced Standing bridging programs into one of our Honours Bachelor degree programs.
A Bridging program is a formal partnership within a college, or between two post-secondary institutions that allows students to apply previous credits towards the completion of a degree program in a similar field of study.
Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
School of Construction & Engineering Technologies
- (T314) Pathway from Architectural Technology
- (T316) Pathway from Building Renovation Technology
- (T317) Pathway from Civil Engineering Technology
- (T318) Pathway from Construction Engineering Technology