Hire a motivated George Brown College Business Work Experience Student
Work experience students are enthusiastic and eager to learn. If you're an employer who is willing to share your knowledge and time developing new talent, we have a student waiting for you.
Students are available year-round; they can support your peak business cycles or seasonal work. They can also satisfy temporary staffing needs.
Want to get a jump on future recruiting? Hiring work experience students can help you identify high potential, qualified candidates for permanent positions after graduation, reducing future recruiting costs
Hiring a work experience student may qualify you for a tax credit. Incentives of up to $3,000 per student are available to eligible Ontario-based employers. For more information please visit the Ontario Ministry of Finance page on Co-operative Education Tax Credit
The Centre for Business at George Brown College has 15 Programs with a work experience Option:
9 Advanced Diploma Programs:
- Find out more about the Business Administration- Accounting program
- Find out more about the Business Administration program
- Find out more about the Business Administration – Finance program
- Find out more about the Business Administration- Human Resources program
- Find out more about the Business Administration- International Business program
- Find out more about the Business Administration- Marketing program
- Find out more about the Business Administration- Project Management program
- Find out more about the Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management program
1 Degree Program:
- Find out more about the Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Services) program (Major options: Accounting and Financial Planning)
5 Postgraduate Certificate Programs:
- Find out more about the Digital Media Marketing program
- Find out more about the Human Resources Management program
- Find out more about the Marketing Management Financial Services program
- Find out more about the Sport and Event Marketing program
- Find out more about the Strategic Relationship Marketing program
Students are available year round for 4 month work terms that are relevant to their programs.
Work Terms are from January - April, May - August and September - December.
Most of our students seek work terms in Toronto or the GTA.
We simplify the hiring process by posting your position, emailing you the applications of eligible students who apply, and arranging the interviews for you.
A College representative will contact you during the work term to discuss the student's progress. For the student to get credit for their work term and receive feedback, we ask all employers to submit an end-of-term Evaluation Form.
If interested, please email a job description at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more information at (416) 415-5000 ext. 2143 and we will follow up.
Thank you for your interest in hiring a George Brown College Work Experience student.