George Brown College offers a blend of theoretical and experiential education, students gain the skills and knowledge to achieve a successful career in today’s culinary and food industry. Our culinary learning environments and experiential training locations are best-in-class. We also offer extensive externship and recruitment opportunities and a Dean’s recognition program to help our students grow their skills in real world settings.
Our commitment to being one of Canada's best culinary schools has led to the launch of the first four-year Culinary Management honours degree in Canada.
You’ll join over four decades of impressive alumni. We’re proud to count the likes of Mark McEwan, Jamie Kennedy, Bonnie Stern, Roger Mooking, and several internationally recognized chefs among our graduates. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, George Brown puts you at the centre of the culinary industry in Canada.
Find the Program that's right for you
- Culinary Management Program (H100)
- Culinary Management (Integrated Learning) Program (H116)
- Culinary Management – Nutrition Program (H119)
- Culinary Skills Program (H134)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Culinary Management) (H315)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Culinary Management) (Bridging) (H316)
- Baking and Pastry Arts Management (H113)
- Food and Nutrition Management Program (Postgraduate) (H402)
- Culinary Arts - Italian (Postgraduate) Program (H411)
- Advanced French Patisserie (Postgraduate) Program (H413)
- Baking – Pre-Employment (H108)
- Cook Apprentice Program (H601)
- Baker / Patissier Apprentice Program (H600)
Information about Fall 2020
Come to George Brown College, and you get the best of both worlds—a great remote experience and the ability to enter labs as soon as it’s allowed and safe. We are planning for both.
We have provided information about how Chef School program will be delivered in the Fall 2020 semester, and you can contact us if you have further questions.
INTERESTED IN STUDYING AT OUR CHEF SCHOOL?
We've been leafed
The Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts is proud to be LEAF Certified through our positive efforts to become an environmentally-friendly and sustainable foodservice establishment.
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.