George Brown College offers a blend of theoretical and experiential education, students gain the skills and knowledge to achieve a successful career in today’s culinary and food industry. Our culinary learning environments and experiential training locations are best-in-class. We also offer extensive externship and recruitment opportunities and a Dean’s recognition program to help our students grow their skills in real world settings.
Our commitment to being one of Canada’s best culinary schools has led to the launch of our four-year Honours Bachelor of Food Studies Degree and our four-year Culinary Management Honours Bachelor Degree. These programs are the first of their kind in Canada.
You’ll join over four decades of impressive alumni. We’re proud to count the likes of Mark McEwan, Jamie Kennedy, Bonnie Stern, Roger Mooking, and several internationally recognized chefs among our graduates. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, George Brown puts you at the centre of the culinary industry in Canada.
Find the Program that's right for you
- Baking – Pre-Employment (H108)
- Culinary Skills Program (H134)
- Baker / Patissier Apprentice Program (H600)
- Cook Apprentice Program (H601)
- Culinary Management Program (H100)
- Culinary Management (Integrated Learning) Program (H116)
- Culinary Management – Nutrition Program (H119)
- Baking and Pastry Arts Management (H113)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Culinary Management) (H315)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Culinary Management) (Bridging) (H316)
- Honours Bachelor of Food Studies (H317)
INTERESTED IN STUDYING AT OUR CHEF SCHOOL?
We've been leafed
The Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts is proud to be LEAF Certified through our positive efforts to become an environmentally-friendly and sustainable foodservice establishment.
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.
Contact one of our recruitment representatives specializing by country of origin by booking a virtual meeting or by submitting an inquiry.