George Brown College acts as the bridge to connect students to industry, and exposure to premier restaurants, hotels and event planners. One of the best ways to learn a job is by actually doing it, so we offer field education placements in most of our programs to ensure you get real experience and are workplace ready. Visit us to tour our specially-designed, award-winning facilities for Hospitality studies and have your questions answered.
Find the program that's right for you
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (H130)
- Special Event Management (H131)
- Food and Beverage Management – Restaurant Management (H132)
- Hospitality – Hotel Operations Management (H133)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (H311)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Fast-Track) (H312)
- Advanced Wine and Beverage Business Management (H414)
- Hospitality Services (Pre-Hospitality) (H101)
Diploma to Degree
Already have a diploma? Find out how you can fast track into the 3rd year of the Hospitality degree program.
Information about Fall 2020
Come to George Brown College, and you get the best of both worlds—a great remote experience and the ability to enter labs as soon as it’s allowed and safe. We are planning for both.
We have provided information about how School of Hospitality and Tourism Management program will be delivered in the Fall 2020 semester, and you can contact us if you have further questions.
Kick start your career in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.