Accessible Learning Services (ALS) looks forward to working with you this semester. We encourage you to contact us at any time if you would like to discuss your accommodations or any barriers you may be experiencing in the learning environment.
Book an appointment
Please feel free to book an appointment with your accessibility consultant (AC) at the front desk of your campus ALS office. You can call 416-415-2000 ext. 2107 to arrange an appointment, or you can also use the following emails:
- Casa Loma Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. James Campus and Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) Campus: email@example.com
- Waterfront Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend a workshop or group
Register for an ALS workshop or group. Access links to all events in the Student Services Calendar.
How to view your accommodation plan
You can view and download your most recent accommodation plan online on STU-VIEW.
- Log in with your George Brown College username and password
- Select the current term.
- Select "view accommodations.”
- You can either print your letter or save it on your computer by selecting "Generate PDF letter" on the "View Accommodations" page.
- For security reasons, please remember to log out at the end of your session.
What if I need to request changes to my accommodations?
You can request changes to your accommodations by meeting with your accessibility consultant. Contact us to book an appointment.
What if I have experienced changes in my disability?
If you have experienced any changes in your disability (e.g., a new diagnosis, or an alteration in your condition) that affect your accommodation or support needs, feel free to contact ALS to book an appointment with your accessibility consultant.
Additional supports and resources
Academic & Support Services
Accessible Learning Guidelines and Process Manual for Students and Faculty
This manual has been created to provide students and faculty with more detailed information on how to apply testing and academic and field placement accommodations.
If you have further questions, please contact the accessibility consultant listed on the accommodation plan.