Accessible Learning Services is Open!
Offices are temporarily closed due to COVID, but emails and calls will be answered Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30.
Here is our contact Information for questions, registration, appointments, and cancellations.
St. James Campus and Ryerson Campus
200 King St. East, Room 582C
Phone: 416-415-5000 ext. 2107 or ext. 2622
Casa Loma Campus
160 Kendal Avenue, Room C317
Phone: 416-415-5000 ext.4585
Waterfront Campus and School of Design
Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences
51 Dockside Drive, Room 225
Phone: 416-415-5000 ext.5370
99 Gerrard Street East, Room SHE597
416-415-5000, ext. 2621
For questions regarding disability registration, please contact our Intake Coordinator, Don Kezima, email@example.com.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
200 King St. East, Room 173 B-A
416-415-5000 ext. 4654
Contact Centre Text Messaging Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
SMS only: 647-492-7085
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
Message and data may apply. Check your wireless provider.
Book a Test with the Assessment Centre
Book an Appointment
- To book your first appointment, call 416-415-5000 and enter the extension number for your campus or email your campus.
- Give your name, student ID#, program name and/or code.
- We’ll send you the contact info for your Accessibility Consultant, along with your next steps.
- You can book the rest of your appointments either directly with your consultant, by phone or email, or through Accessible Learning reception at your campus.
- Please book your appointments as early as possible—especially during busy times of the year, like the beginning of a semester.
- To cancel an appointment with your consultant, we appreciate at least 24 hours’ notice. Either contact your consultant directly or leave a confidential message at your campus office.