Learn English in one of the most diverse cities in the world!
Our School of English as a Second Language offers innovative ESL instruction in the heart of downtown Toronto. Whether you’re interested in pursuing full-time studies or a part-time program, you’re still a George Brown College student and part of our community. This means you get to take advantage of all the benefits the college has to offer including access to all college facilities like computer labs, free wi-fi, student lounges, and Student Services.
Whether you’re looking to prepare for further study, a new career, or simply enjoy everyday life in Canada, we offer a range of options to suit your specific English language needs. Our English for Academic Purposes program is available in the morning or afternoon while our part-time programs are offered in the evenings or on the weekends allowing you the flexibility to find a course that fits your schedule.
We also offer specialised training to internationally educated teachers through our College Teacher Training Program.
Find a Program that's right for you
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (for Domestic Students)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (for International Students)
- College Teacher Training for Internationally Educated Professionals Program(Postgraduate)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Certificate Program
- English for Professional Success (EPS) Certificate Program
- Con Ed ESL Pathway to Post-Secondary Certificate and Diploma programs at George Brown College
CONNECTED TO THE COLLEGE
Get to know Toronto and your fellow students through our extensive student life program. Our Student Success Team organizes events, workshops, study groups, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year so you can become involved in the community and practice your language skills.
We’re happy to help you evaluate your options. If you have any questions, please get in touch!
We respond to most inquiries within 1 business day.