GET THE LANGUAGE SKILLS TO SUCCEED IN CANADA!
Whether you’re looking to prepare for further study, a new career, or simply to enjoy everyday life in Canada, we offer a range of options to suit your specific English language needs.
Our School of English as a Second Language offers instruction in the heart of downtown Toronto. Whether you’re interested in studying full-time, part-time, or exploring Toronto, we have a program for you. As a George Brown College student, you have access to the benefits the college has to offer.
English as a Second Language Part-Time Certificate Program – Free for Eligible Refugees
Are you a Refugee wanting to develop your English language skills?
Learn more on our program page about program content, eligibility requirements, how to apply and other program details.
At George Brown we:
- have experienced teachers to ensure you are receiving the highest quality language instruction
- assess your language skills so you can customize and tailor your learning
- use the latest tools and technology in our interactive classrooms
- offer pathways to a variety of programs, including college diploma, degree and postgraduate degree programs
- organize social activities for you to practice English, make new friends, and explore Toronto
- offer flexibility with our full-time and part-time programs
How can we help you improve your English skills?
Get to know Toronto and your fellow students through our extensive student life program.
Check out the profiles of the many talented faculty and staff members at The School of English as a Second Language.
Register your interest
If you have any questions, please get in touch! We’re happy to help you evaluate your options. We respond to most inquiries within 1 business day.
Contact one of our international recruitment representatives specializing by country of origin by either booking a virtual meeting or submitting an inquiry.