In the School of Work and College Preparation, the focus is on helping you prepare for and transition to the next stage in your academic or career plan. You will find a welcoming and supportive environment that offers tailored programs so you can create a plan that is suitable for you and transform any obstacle into an opportunity.
Programming at this school includes Pre-programs in business, community services and health sciences for qualification for further study and career exploration. The College Vocational program provides vocational assessment, upgrading in communications, math, and computers; life skills, career planning and a work experience placement for students with mild- to- moderate intellectual disabilities. Our Transitions to Post-Secondary Education focuses on academic skills, vocational preparation and personal development. Augmented Education, a partnership with the Centre for Mental Health and Addiction (CAMH), is a high support program that provides entry-level job training as an Assistant Cook or Construction Craft Worker. The Academic Upgrading programs focuses on improving skills for college or work in communications, Math, computers, and Science. Lastly, our Deaf and hard-of-hearing Adults program, focuses on preparing students for further education or work.
Find a program that's right for you
- Pre-Business Program (A146)
- Pre-Community Services program (A103)
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas program (A109)
- College Vocational Programs (A101)
- Transitions to Post-Secondary Education program (A107)
- Culinary Skills program (Preparatory Traning) (A110)
- Construction Craft Worker Foundations program (A106)
- Academic Upgrading Program (A751)
- Academic Upgrading Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Adults program (A752)