The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam is designed to test the English language proficiency of those planning post-secondary studies in an English-speaking country and is widely accepted around the world. This course provides you with the skills and strategies you need to excel in IELTS test. These include the following:
- Reading and responding to academic texts;
- Comprehending a variety of academic listening recordings;
- Producing written explanations of flowcharts, tables and graphs;
- Writing short essays on a topic of general interest;
- Giving spoken responses to discussion questions; and
- Employing strategies for approaching and retaining new vocabulary.
Recommended: You are best to have high-intermediate or advanced English skills prior to taking this course.
Winter 2024 Semester
|54876||22Jan24 - 04Mar24||Mon &|
|54897||11Mar24 - 17Apr24||Mon &|