Process for Secondary Representative and Student
Note: All courses will be delivered in person.
Welcome to the online registration page for the Dual Credit Program at George Brown College. We look forward to welcoming your students to the College.
You are on this page because you have received access to register Board Approved student(s). If you have not received Board Approval you cannot register your student(s) and need to contact your School Board representative:
- York Region District School Board: Fadi Boutanos (email@example.com)
- Toronto District School Board: Amanda St. Louis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Toronto Catholic District School Board: Matthew Candiotto (email@example.com)
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board: Elizabete Rego (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peel District School Board: Margaret Sadowski (email@example.com)
- EC Drury School for the Deaf: Sarah Klapak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please carefully read the online registration steps before applying with your student(s):
Secondary school teacher has received Board approval on number of seat(s), in a specific Dual Credit/course, for eligible student(s).
Secondary school teacher applies online along with approved student(s). Please do not forward this link to your approved student(s).
Secondary school teacher and student(s) complete all the required fields in the online registration form and submit form. Please ensure you press the "Submit" button. Secondary school teacher and student will receive a confirmation email.
Students must complete the George Brown College Dual Credit Consent Form and submit it to: email@example.com. A parent or guardian signature is required for students under 18 years of age.
If your student is over 18 years of age, please read the consent form and check the box at the end of this form.
If you are registering more than one student, please use your "Back button" in the top right hand corner of the computer screen to go back to the previous registration page. You can then change the student information to enter information for your next student while keeping the school and teacher information unchanged.