MASK FIT TEST CERTIFICATE (renew every two years)
- All Nursing, Dental and Food Nutrition students must be tested for an appropriate qualitative mask fit test (respirator), in the event of flu or airborne or droplet outbreak.
- You can book your mask fit test online at Peak Excellence Shop company website or you can get it either from your workplace or at any third party available in your area. All service fees are responsibility of the student.
- Your mask fit test certificate card must clearly indicate the issue and expiry date, mask model, type and size and valid every two years.
- If you suspect your pregnant or are pregnant, breastfeeding, have asthma symptoms or asthmatic and you cannot get the mask fit done, please discuss with your doctor and request a medical note (fees apply) to exempt you from mask fit test.
- Please do not eat, drink, smoke and chew gum one hour prior to your appointment.
- All male students must be clean-shaven. No facial hair or jewelry that may interfere with the seal of the mask.
- Should you have any questions, please contact us directly.