Work Terms Outside of Canada

Main Content

It’s possible to complete your work term outside of Canada, however, there are additional steps that you need to complete.

THings to consider

What additional documentation is required?

  • International Mobility – Emergency Contacts forms
  • International Mobility – Release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks and indemnity agreement form

Important Reminders

  • Students are responsible for completing all required forms for their work term
  • Students must ensure contact information for the employer is accurate and provided to Co-op Office
  • Students are responsible for the cost of travel, residency, and obtaining the required visas, if applicable, for their work term
  • Students must ensure they are registered for their work term course and complete the required assignments for the work term on Brightspace
  • Students must check their GBC email for updates from the Co-op Office and College
  • For additional support, please contact your co-op officer and Aida Viveros, International Mobility Coordinator