Canada’s Ballet Jörgen
Canada’s Ballet Jörgen operates at the college and in the studios directly alongside George Brown Dance students. Students interact daily with Canada’s Ballet Jörgen dancers, artistic team, and invited choreographers. George Brown Dance partnership with Canada’s Ballet Jörgen creates a truly unique learning environment that immerses students in an ongoing display of professional dance.
Beyond our key partnership with Canada’s Ballet Jörgen, George Brown Dance regularly invites industry artists to:
- Work directly with students – create works with students, teach, and mentor
- Use our facilities to hold auditions, create, and operate their work projects
Learn more about our industry guests and their organizations:
- Allen & Karen Kaeja – Kaeja Dance
- Anisa Tejpar – Hit & Run Dance Productions
- George Absi
- Louis Laberge-Cote
- Malgorzata Nowacka – The Chimera Project
- Sharon B. Moore
- Tina Fushell
- William Yong – Zata Omm
Industry Artists Spotlight
George Brown Dance is a partnership between Canada’s Ballet Jörgen and George Brown College. Because of this partnership, George Brown Dance benefits from a specially curated group of teachers which follows the superb training set by artistic director, Bengt Jörgen. Read about the kinds of work some of these teachers and choreographers have done with our students.