We value employer partnerships forged with our college for the valuable contributions provided to our administration, faculty, students, and graduates.
Building functional, productive, and healthy communities is the process of people working together to make that happen. Collaborative partnerships are at the core of George Brown’s College’s vision for the community of businesses both nationally and internationally and are fundamental to the growth and stabilization of the economy.
George Brown College participates in and seeks to help build communities that represent our values and advocates for our core principles of inclusion, diversity and social responsibility.
We welcome your interest in becoming a partner and invite you to contact with us to learn more.
Ways To Partner
We are eager to work with you to help you find a way to build a relationship with George Brown College.
Here are some ways that you can be involved with us:
- Hire our graduates
- Provide insights into relevant curriculum by joining a curriculum advisory group
- Host a student in a Work Integrated Learning experience like a co-op/internship/practicum
- Become a guest lecturer and provide your expertise to students in the classroom
- Participate in a job fair or information session
- Support our students and programs by donating to the college or funding a student award
Reaching the audience you want to engage and recruiting the right candidate in an effective and timely manner is essential.
- There are three graduation terms April/August/December with convocation held for everyone in June so recruiting around those months is ideal
- Define your audience. If you are offering entry-level jobs then most likely you will be creating postings and developing recruitment strategies for Gen Z. Think about what matters to them. What do they want to hear about? What is the best way to brand yourself to potential candidates?
- Know our college programs. Take a look at the different types of programs we offer.
Reach out if you’d like to include your company on our videos page. It’s a great way to share with grads what your company is all about, why it’s a great place to work, and insights on the hiring process and how a grad can be successful getting hired and thriving in your workplace.