The following are procedures and processes for the WAVE Clinic:
Patient Registration Information:
- To register for an appointment, new patients must register
- Using our online registration form.
- by phone at (416) 415-4547 between 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an anticipated high volume of calls, we recommend patients use our online registration form for faster service.
- All new and existing patients must pre-register for an appointment
- Only those patients who have been assigned to a student and have a confirmed appointment will be seen
PLEASE NOTE: There is no guarantee that clients who register will be granted an appointment during the Fall Semester. It may take several months to be assigned to a student.
COVID-19 Screening & Onsite Safety Process:
Prior to arrival
- Prior to the scheduled appointment, all patients will be screened via telephone by their student provider.
- All patients who have a confirmed appointment will be screened for COVID-19 upon arrival to client services.
- All patients will be provided a mask when they arrive for screening. Clients must wear a face mask at all times once in the clinics except during the treatment process.
- All patients are advised to follow good hand hygiene while on campus. Hand sanitizing stations are available at the entrance to the WAVE Clinic.
- All patients feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or any other acute illness must reschedule their appointment.
- All patients who screen probable for COVID-19 will not be treated or allowed to return to the WAVE Clinic until they have met the Toronto Public Health Guidelines.
- Any patient who requires an accommodation may be accompanied by one individual.
- Please inform the student or staff of any required accommodation at the time of the appointment booking.
- Accompanying individuals will also be screened for COVID-19 and will be required to wear a mask and follow all safety protocols such as good hand hygiene in the Clinics.
- Attendants will wait outside the Clinic in the reception area unless absolutely required.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to accommodate the screening process.
- Upon arrival to the 3rd floor client reception area, please hand sanitize. Please click here for instructions on how to properly rub your hands while sanitizing.
- You will be checked in by a client services representative.
- You will be provided a mask and we ask that you always wear a mask in the Clinic except when being treated. Please click here for instructions on how to properly wear a face mask.
- A client services representative will ask you to complete COVID-19 screening.
- Upon successful screening (results are negative), your assigned student will greet you in the reception area and escort you directly to the Clinic.
- Patients with a positive secondary screening will be dismissed from the WAVE Clinic Reception and will have their appointment rescheduled. All positive screening patients should follow Toronto Public Health guidelines.
- Please expect to pay for your treatment in advance of your appointment during the WAVE Clinic Registration process.
- We currently only accept debit and credit card payments.
- We do not accept cash or personal cheques.
- Patients who arrive late may have their appointments rescheduled.
- Upon completion of the appointment, patients will be asked to hand sanitize and wear a mask until they have exited the Clinic and/or client services.
- If you become ill with COVID-19 within 10 days after your appointment, please contact us at:
WAVE Clinic Client Services
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone #: 416 415 4547
- or call the George Brown College Contact Centre at 416-415-2000 or Toll-free: 1-800-265-2002