How to request a Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP form
For current full-time domestic students
Visit records.georgebrown.ca to request your official electronic documents.
- This service is available to domestic students in post-secondary programs in the current academic year.
- Available online in 2 – 3 business days on records.georgebrown.ca. Processing times may increase during peak periods (January, May, June, and September).
For all current full-time International students:
- Visit the online application for international students to request a confirmation of enrollment
Other requests by email
- If you are Enrolled part-time or have a modified timetable in a Continuing Education/Academic Upgrading course or program, please complete the Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP Request Form.
- If you require confirmations for prior academic years, please complete the Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP Request Form.
- Forms can be completed and submitted by email to email@example.com requests will take 2-5 business days for processing
- In-person requests must be accompanied by valid photo identification (a driver’s license, passport, or George Brown College Student Photo ID Card).
- Requests made by anyone other than the student will require written consent from the student. Consent must include the name of the student, the name of the third party, the date, and a signature. The third-party must provide valid photo identification before transcripts will be released.
Note: Not all post-secondary students will have a confirmation of enrolment available through records.georgebrown.ca. If you require a confirmation of enrolment but one is not available online, please send in inquiry to the Registration Department with a completed Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP Request Form.
Employers or other third parties requiring information about a student or alumni’s registration, academic history, or credentials can submit an Education Verification Request form.
- The request cost is $20.
- Signed consent to disclose must be included with request.
- Send an inquiry to the Record Department if you have more questions.