Confirmation of Enrolment, RESP, CPP & Education Verification

How to request a Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP form

For current full-time domestic students

Visit to request your official electronic documents.

  • This service is available to domestic students in post-secondary programs in the current academic year.
  • Available online in 2 – 3 business days on Processing times may increase during peak periods (January, May, June, and September).

For all current full-time International students:

Visit the Records Site

Other requests by email

  • If you are Enrolled part-time or have a modified timetable in a Continuing Education/Academic Upgrading course or program, please complete the Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP Request Form.
  • If you require confirmations for prior academic years, please complete the Confirmation of Enrolment & RESP Request Form.
  • Forms can be completed and submitted by email to requests will take 2-5 business days for processing
  • In-person requests must be accompanied by valid photo identification (a driver’s license, passport, or George Brown College Student Photo ID Card).
  • Requests made by anyone other than the student will require written consent from the student. Consent must include the name of the student, the name of the third party, the date, and a signature. The third-party must provide valid photo identification before transcripts will be released.

Education Verification

General Collection Notice:
George Brown College (the “College”) collects personal information under the authority of the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The College collects personal information for the purposes of administering its statutory objects and powers, programs, activities, and to carry out other services and functions. The College will secure personal information securely and use for such purposes as set out in the George Brown Notice of Collection. If you have any questions about the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information at the College, please visit Privacy Policy page. You may also contact the Privacy Office via email at

Employers or other third parties requiring information about a student or alumni’s registration, academic history, or credentials can submit an Education Verification Request form.