It’s possible to complete your work term outside of Canada, however, there are additional steps that you need to complete.
What additional documentation is required?
- International Mobility – Emergency Contacts forms
- International Mobility – Release of liability, waiver of claims, assumption of risks and indemnity agreement form
- Students are responsible for completing all required forms for their work term
- Students must ensure contact information for the employer is accurate and provided to Co-op Office
- Students are responsible for the cost of travel, residency, and obtaining the required visas, if applicable, for their work term
- Students must ensure they are registered for their work term course and complete the required assignments for the work term on Blackboard
- Students must check their GBC email for updates from the Co-op Office and College
- For additional support, please contact your co-op officer and Aida Viveros, International Mobility Coordinator