Show content for:

Would I require a hard copy of my official transcript in order to apply to the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)?

Main Content

International Students applying for PGWP, must submit an OFFICIAL transcript from the college as part of their application. The e-transcript provided by the college is an official school transcript. Therefore, if you are applying online for your PGWP, you can use the college's official e-transcript.

If you are applying by mail (paper application), you must request for a hard-copy of your official transcript.

Spring Program Delivery

Learn more about how our Spring 2024 programs will be delivered.

Learn more