Your STU-VIEW account is the place to turn for any information you need to view or print your schedule (courses), grades, (unofficial) transcripts, pay your fees and register.
You will need your student ID and password to access your information.
Log into Stu-View to:
- Register for Your Program
- Switch or Add/Drop Courses
- View/Pay Your Fees
- Update Your Contact Information
- Track Your Admissions Application
- Book Your Admissions and/or Placement Test(s)
- Apply for Student Awards
- Apply for Transfer Credits (Exemptions)
- Enter your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- View Your:
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Academic Progress (CAPP) Report
- What-If Analysis Report
- Registration Letter & Invoice
- Net Cost View & Net Tuition Summary
- Tuition Tax Receipt (T2202)
- Update Personal Information
- And more!