Show content for:

Transferring to a program outside your current program area


If you want to change to a different full time program that is outside your current program area, you will have to apply for the new program at Ontario Colleges.

If you are currently or were previously in a full-time program or have taken courses in Continuing Education, you may be able to use these credits towards a new program.

To determine whether your credits are eligible for internal transfer:

  • Go to your STU-VIEW account and use the Academic Progress "What-If" analysis tool under the Academic Records tab
  • Contact your Academic Department.

You may be required to carry out additional admissions procedures. Space in the program you wish to transfer to may be limited. You should consult the Program Availability web page for details.

For additional information on transfers, please visit the Transfer Guide website.

Spring Program Delivery

Learn more about how our Spring 2024 programs will be delivered.

Learn more