Looking for support to return to school and work?
Come and learn more about the Transitions to Post-secondary Education Program (TPE).
This is a FREE college program for adults who want to make a change in their lives by going back to school.
Unlike other transitional programs, TPE is specifically for people who face barriers to school or employment related to mental health or substance use.
Important: You must attend one of these online information sessions if you would like to attend the program in May 2021.
In this online information session you can:
- Hear from and talk with faculty, staff and students from the program.
- Learn about how you can prepare yourself for this program.
- Find out how the program can help you reach your academic and employment goals.
- Receive the application form to apply to the Transitions to Post-Secondary Education program.
- Friday, February 12th, 2021, 12 – 3pm
- Friday, February 19th, 2021, 12 – 3pm
- Friday, February 26th, 2021, 12 – 3pm