Training Personal Support Workers for over 20 years.
George Brown College is now offering an accelerated Personal Support Worker (PSW) program for a limited time. Program starts May 10!
George Brown’s PSW - Accelerated program details:
- Intensive program starts May 10, 2021
- No tuition fee and funding for some expenses such as textbooks and other supplies
- Study online and in-person at our Waterfront Campus
- Develop the hands-on skills employers want at our 21,000 square foot Accredited Simulation Centre
- Graduate with a PSW Ontario College Certificate in just six months
- Up to 300 hours of paid work placement
PLEASE NOTE: This PSW Accelerated program stream is open to Domestic students only
George Brown College is currently the only college, nursing school and simulation centre in Canada to be accredited by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) in the area of Teaching/Education.