- Download & read carefully your program specific health form.
- International Student is required to complete the health form and (CIC) Co-op Work Permit.
- Apply now for your police vulnerable sector check particularly if you live in Toronto Region.
- Book an appointment with your doctor/physician and start with the medical requirements.
- You will create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office.
- You will pay for the initial visit fee at ParaMed Requisite Office.
- Do not book or pay for ParaMed appointment unless you have a complete documents.
- Failure to complete and submit by the deadline, you will be excluded from field placement.
C152-Recreation Management in Gerontology program
- C152 Recreation Management in Gerontology First year student
- C152 Recreation Management in Gerontology Second year student
S102-Orthotics/Prosthetics Technician (for second year students only)
C146-Behavioural Science Technician-two year program
C156-Behavioural Science Technician (Intensive) program
C405-Autism and Behavioural Science program
- C405 CS Autism and Behavioural Science(Sept intake)
- C405 CS Autism and Behavioural Science (January intake)
S302-Honours Bachelor of Behaviour Analysis
- S302 HBBA Second year-Full Requisite Health Form
- S302 HBBA Third year-Renewal Form
- S302 HBBA Fourth year-Renewal Form
S303-Honours Bachelor of Behaviour Analysis (Intensive)
- S303 HBBAI Third year-Full Requisite Health Form (Spring 2020)
- S303 HBBAI Fourth year-Full Renewal Form