- Download and read the instructions on your program specific health form below.
- International Student must complete both the health form and CIC Co-op Work Permit.
- Book an appointment with your doctor and start with the medical requirements.
- It is mandatory that you register and obtain a CPR Level-C Certificate course.
- If police check is required by your program, visit PVSC
- You will create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office.
- You will pay for the initial visit and mask fit test fee at ParaMed Requisite Office.
- Do not book or pay for ParaMed appointment unless you have a complete documents.
S100-Dental Technology program
- S100 Dental Technology First year
- S100 Dental Technology Second year
- S100 HS Dental Technology Third year
S113-Dental Assisting program
- S113 HS Dental Assisting First Year
- S113 HS Dental Assisting Returning students
S134-Dental Hygiene program
- S134 Dental Hygiene First Year-New Semester 1 student
- S124 HS Dental Hygiene Second Year Student
- S124 Dental Hygiene-Repeating Semester 2, 3 & 4 student
S400 Restorative Dental Hygiene program
- S400 HS Restorative Dental Hygiene First Year