- Download & read carefully your program specific health form.
- International Student is required to complete the health form and (CIC) Co-op Work Permit.
- Apply now for your police vulnerable sector check particularly if you live in Toronto Region.
- Book an appointment with your doctor/physician and start with the medical requirements.
- You will create an account and book an appointment with ParaMed Requisite Office.
- You will pay for the initial visit fee at ParaMed Requisite Office.
- Do not book or pay for ParaMed appointment unless you have a complete documents.
- Failure to complete and submit by the deadline, you will be excluded from field placement.
C133-Child & Youth Care program
- C133 Child & Youth Care First year (Sept intake)
- C133 Child & Youth Care 2nd year
- C133 Child & Youth Care 3rd year
C143-Child & Youth Care Fast Track
- C143 Child & Youth Care Fast Track (January intake)
- C143 Child & Youth Care Fast Track (May intake)