I need to upgrade….
|Course||ILC.org||Academic Upgrading @ GBC1||Toronto Adult Day/ |
|Grade 11 U/M (*For C302, C300, S302 degrees only)|
|Grade 12 U|
1ACE Credits are accepted by George Brown College for admissions purposes. Academic and Career Entrance Credits (ACE) help individuals improve their academic readiness and earn specific credits for acceptance in George Brown post-secondary programs. Please verify the admission requirements of your program and institution of choice to ensure your courses meet the listed program admission requirements.
Last updated: 31/05/2018
Independent Learning Centre
- All Ontario high school credits run by the Ministry of Education
- Part time online classes
- Continuous intakes
- Contact: www.ilc.org
Courses Offered at George Brown College
GBC Academic Upgrading Program (ACE Credits)
Our program offers multiple levels of courses, including Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) level courses.
- Earn ACE (Select Grade 11/12 Equivalent) credits
- Evening offerings: 6:00-9:00 pm
- Contact: Degree Preparation U Level/
Toronto District School Board Adult Learning
5 Adult Day and 8 Night schools are available throughout the city offering full time and part time options for adult learners with intakes available throughout the year. For more information, please see the TDSB
Need an Action plan? Not sure where to start? Why not try: CHOICES!
CHOICES at George Brown College
- A one week career and program exploration class for adult (+19) learners
- Free of cost to help discover the best programs for your interests
- Develop an action plan that works for you
- Classes offered throughout the year
- Contact: CHOICES
- Can’t make a one week commitment? Consider a 4-hour ‘Explore Careers Workshop’ as an alternative option. For more details visit: Explore Careers
Having trouble deciding? Need Guidance? Talk to an Entry Advisor!
Our Entry Advisors provide one-on-one sessions (in-person, by phone, or by email) as well as group sessions to help you navigate educational programs and pathways, providing information on and/or referrals.
- Workshops: Explore Careers Workshop and Alternative Careers Workshop
- Info Sessions: Second Career, College Application 101, and Info Session for Newcomers
To meet one-on-one with an advisor or register for a free workshop or information session, please contact Entry Advising by phone at: (416) 415-5000 ext. 2949 or by email: email@example.com