I need to upgrade….
|Course||ILC.org||Academic Upgrading @ GBC1||Toronto Adult Day/ |
|George Brown English for Academic Purposes|
|ENG4U||X||X||X||* with completion of level 9, subject to competition. |
Please see program requirements
1George Brown College offers university level (or U-Level) courses for math, English, biology, and general science. However, please note that these courses are currently postponed until further notice. We do offer U-level science courses at a cost of $723.60 through our ACE Distance partners. This program is self-paced. Please verify the admission requirements of your program and institution of choice to ensure your courses meet the listed program admission requirements.
Last updated: 11/08/2022
Courses Offered at George Brown College
George Brown College English for Academic Purposes (R105)
- * Completing level 9 of EAP may meet the admission requirements to some degree programs. Please refer to individual program requirements
- Full time study, OSAP eligible
- Great way to meet newcomers to Canada and improve English language skills
- Contact: ESL
Courses Offered Online
Independent Learning Centre
- All Ontario high school credits run by the Ministry of Education
- Part time online classes
- Continuous intakes
- Contact: www.ilc.org
Toronto District School Board Adult Learning
Adult Day and Night schools are available throughout the city offering full time and part time options for adult learners with intakes available throughout the year. For more information, please see the TDSB.
Need an Action plan? Not sure where to start? Why not try: CHOICES!
CHOICES at George Brown College
- A one week career and program exploration class for adult (+19) learners
- Free of cost to help discover the best programs for your interests
- Develop an action plan that works for you
- Classes offered throughout the year
- Contact: Choices
Having trouble deciding? Need Guidance? Talk to an Entry Advisor!
Our Entry Advisors provide one-on-one sessions (online, in-person, by phone, or by email) as well as workshops and information sessions to help you navigate educational programs and pathways, providing information and/or referrals.
To meet one-on-one with an advisor or register for a free workshop or information session, visit the Entry Advising page.