I need to upgrade….
1ACE Credits are accepted by George Brown College for admissions purposes. Academic and Career Entrance Credits (ACE) help individuals improve their academic readiness and earn specific credits for acceptance in George Brown College post-secondary
programs. Please verify the admission requirements of your program and institution of choice to ensure your courses meet the listed program admission requirements.
Last updated: 31/05/2018
Courses Offered at George Brown College
GBC Academic Upgrading Program (ACE Credits)
Our program offers multiple levels of courses, including Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) level courses.
George Brown College English for Academic Purposes (R105)
- * Completing level 9 of EAP may meet the admission requirements to some degree programs. Please refer to individual program requirements
- Full time study, OSAP eligible
- Great way to meet newcomers to Canada and improve English language skills
- Contact: www.georgebrown.ca/esl/
Courses Offered Online
Independent Learning Centre
- All Ontario high school credits run by the Ministry of Education
- Part time online classes
- Continuous intakes
- Contact: www.ilc.org
Toronto District School Board Adult Learning
5 Adult Day and 8 Night schools are available
throughout the city offering full time and part time options for adult learners with intakes available throughout the year. For more information, please see the TDSB
Need an Action plan? Not sure where to start? Why not try: CHOICES!
CHOICES at George Brown College
Having trouble deciding? Need Guidance? Talk to an Entry Advisor!
Our Entry Advisors provide one-on-one sessions (in-person, by phone, or by email) as well as group sessions to help you navigate educational programs and pathways, providing information on and/or referrals.
- Workshops: Explore Careers Workshop and Alternative Careers Workshop
- Info Sessions: Second Career, College Application 101, and Info Session for Newcomers
To meet one-on-one with an advisor or register for a free workshop or information session, please contact Entry Advising by phone at: (416) 415-5000 ext. 2949 or by email: email@example.com