If caring for others gives your life purpose, you have the personal qualifications to become a nurse working in a field that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
The Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing offers certificate, diploma and degree programs that can lead you into teaching, research, health care administration, and even sales.
You will study in our state-of-the-art Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences at the Waterfront Campus and will learn the required skills from faculty members who are actively involved in the health care field.
We enhance your learning experience using our high-tech Simulation Centre where you’ll apply your learning in true-to-life practice situations on high-tech mannequins - the next best thing to human patients!
Each of our nursing programs is biology and science-based and offers clinical placement to further ensure your job-readiness.
Find the program that's right for you
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N.)
- New! Interprofessional Complex and Long-Term Care (Postgraduate)
- Personal Support Worker Pathway to Practical Nursing
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas
- Registered Nurse – Critical Care (Online) (Postgraduate)
- Registered Nurse – Critical Care (Postgraduate)
- Registered Nurse – Operating Room Perioperative Nursing (Postgraduate)
- Registered Nurse – Perinatal Intensive Care Nursing (Postgraduate)
- R.P.N. Bridge to B.Sc.N. (Postgraduate)
INTERESTED IN STUDYING AT OUR SCHOOL OF NURSING?
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.