Getting involved is easy. Whether you enjoy social activities with your friends, helping others with academics, being part of the team by joining in athletics and recreation or making changes for everyone by being active in student leadership! It’s all here and it’s all for you!
In addition to life skills and becoming involved, you will also gain the opportunity to see how your contributions help develop a unique and diverse community. The George houses students from across the globe, resulting in a truly unique setting, rich with different cultures, languages and stories. This residence will show you what a global community really feels like!
- Update: All community events are virtual this year, on various social media channels or specific Zoom IDs. There are several passive programming spots around the residence.
- Update: Community kitchen spaces remain open with frequent sanitization and physical distancing measures. Students must book kitchen space for personal use here.
- Update: Laundry facilities remain open and operational with physical distancing measures in place. The recreational lounges, study room and fitness area have been temporarily closed.
- Over 150 indoor bicycle spots for residents, plus outdoor racks for visitors.
- 24-hour staff, including resident advisors (RAs), front desk and security services.