Please note that we are not currently accepting new patients and our online registration is currently closed. Please visit this page in January 2019 for a status update.
We believe that students learn by doing. That’s why we’ve created the WAVE (Wellness, Applied Research and Visionary Education) - a series of health and wellness clinics that provide services for the public like
personal training, and
hearing tests. These clinics help our students practice their newly learned skills on real clients in real-world environments while being supervised by faculty.
for a full list of fees and services.
WAVE Client Services Reception
- Clients visiting one of our WAVE Clinics must register and pay here before any scheduled WAVE appointment.
WAVE Dental Clinic
- Visit this clinic if you need dental services like dental cleanings, restorations, dentures and teeth whitening. Our students from the School of Dental Health are here to help!
WAVE Fitness Studios
- Want to get in shape? Our Fitness and Health Promotion students offer personal training, free group exercise classes and nutrition counseling.
WAVE Hearing Clinic
- How well you can hear? Let our Hearing students assess your hearing needs with a free hearing test. Based on the results, they’ll make hearing recommendation to suit your specific needs.
WAVE Health Promotion
- Student groups from a variety of Health Sciences programs develop community health promotion programs and presentations on topics such as smoking cessation and diabetes management. Interested in a presentation? Let us know!
WAVE Active Living - How fit are you? Meet with one of our students for a fitness or nutrition assessment.