Online registration is now open for clients who require full dentures, both upper and lower.
PLEASE NOTE: A full denture replaces a completely toothless upper and lower jaw.
To register for all other dental services, please call (416) 415-4547 or visit the WAVE Clinics reception at Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences, 51 Dockside Drive, 3rd Floor, Room 314.
We believe that students learn by doing. That’s why we’ve created the WAVE (Wellness, Applied Research and Visionary Education) - a series of health and wellness clinics that provide services for the public like
personal training, and
hearing tests. These clinics help our students practice their newly learned skills on real clients in real-world environments while being supervised by faculty.
for a full list of fees and services.
WAVE Client Services Reception
- Clients visiting one of our WAVE Clinics must register and pay here before any scheduled WAVE appointment.
WAVE Dental Clinic
- Visit this clinic if you need dental services like dental cleanings, restorations, dentures and teeth whitening. Our students from the School of Dental Health are here to help!
WAVE Fitness Studios
- Want to get in shape? Our Fitness and Health Promotion students offer personal training, free group exercise classes and nutrition counselling.
WAVE Hearing Clinic
- How well you can hear? Let our Hearing students assess your hearing needs with a free hearing test. Based on the results, they’ll make hearing recommendation to suit your specific needs.
WAVE Health Promotion
- Student groups from a variety of Health Sciences programs develop community health promotion programs and presentations on topics such as smoking cessation and diabetes management. Interested in a presentation? Let us know!
WAVE Active Living - How fit are you? Meet with one of our students for a fitness or nutrition assessment.