Good project managers are detail orientated and able to organize and meet challenges with thoughtful solutions. Employers are looking for effective leaders who can motivate people and delegate the work to those who understand the details.
Through the School of Management you will gain the knowledge, skills and abilities to build your project management career and to transform you into a leader.
Although every project is different, each one requires a planned and organized approach. Our project management programs will teach you to:
- Manage project scope and change
- Project control
- Project staffing and risk management
- Provide motivation and goal setting
At George Brown College’s Centre for Business we offer three different Project Management programs:
- Business Administration - Project Management (without Work Experience)
- Business Administration - Project Management (with Work Experience)