Whether it’s making leg braces and artificial limbs, testing hearing and dispensing hearing aids, designing physical programs for the elderly, or working with those diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, you can improve the quality of daily life for people you work with by pursuing a career in Health & Wellness.
Learn to inspire others to live their best at the George Brown College School of Health and Wellness.
Find a program that's right for you
- Autism and Behavioural Science (Postgraduate)
- Behavioural Science Technician
- Behavioural Science Technician (Accelerated)
- Clinical Methods in Orthotics/Prosthetics (Postgraduate)
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Honours Bachelor of Behaviour Analysis
- Honours Bachelor of Behaviour Analysis (Year 3 Bridge)
- Honours Bachelor of Behaviour Analysis (Year 4 Bridge)
- Orthotic/Prosthetic Technician
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates and Diplomas
- Recreation Management in Gerontology
Interested in studying at our School of Health and Wellness?
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.