The Angelo DelZotto School of Construction Management offers eight programs, including Ontario’s only four-year degree program in construction management, developed in consultation with industry partners that reflect current technologies.
Our hands-on education means we’re delivering high-quality graduates with the skills employers want. Students study at our Casa Loma campus and learn the essential skills and techniques from our experienced faculty.
Find a program that is right for you
- Construction Engineering Technology (T105)
- Construction Engineering Technician (T161)
- Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) (T312)
- Civil Engineering Technology (T164)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Management (Postgraduate) (T412)
- Residential Construction Management (Postgraduate)(T408)
- Construction Management (for Internationally Educated Professionals) (T403)
Diploma to Degree
Already have a diploma? Find out how you can fast track into the Construction degree program.
See where our programs can take you
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.