At George Brown College, we are committed to providing every student with equal access and equal opportunity to education. Support is offered through a variety of services and initiatives at the college, including:
- Accessible Learning Services for academic accommodations
- Assessment Center for testing accommodations for current students
- Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students including ASL interpretation and computerized notetaking.
- Emergency Evacuation Planning and Procedures for students requiring accommodations during an emergency
- Library Learning Commons for accessible library services