A collection of resources to support newcomers navigating the Canadian employment landscape.
Relevant Highlighted Articles
- Introduction to Canadian workplace culture for international students (Article)
- Overcoming the ‘Canadian Experience’ Barrier (Article)
- Finding Your First Part-Time Job in Canada (Article)
- Look for jobs in Canada, a step-by-step guide to a job search process (Article)
- Networking tips for newcomers to Canada (Article)
- How to build your network in Canada: The basics (Article)
- Where to build your network in Canada (Article)
- How to find a mentor in Canada: Tips for newcomers (Article)
The International Centre coordinates the College’s international student services and opportunities in order to provide the best support for students, staff and other members of our learning community. Visit their website to learn more about permits & visas, scholarships, important dates and more.
Organizations & Resources that support Newcomers
Organizations that support newcomers to Canada succeed.
Expert Career Support for Canada's International students and alumni.
An electronic community where newcomers can get information, read relevant news, ask their questions and share their experiences with others, and access a database of community organizations.
Get information, tools, resources, and help you need to prepare for and settle into your new life in Canada.
Get matched to top jobs, access career resources, and connect with mentors.
Learn more about settlement services, social programs, and youth internship programs for those part of the Chinese community.
Explore free newcomer services near you to help you find a job and more.