A career in mechanical engineering offers opportunities to work in a wide variety of industries from aerospace and automotive to telecommunications, health and entertainment.
Our programs take an experiential approach to learning where you’ll have access to the latest technology and facilities that you’ll use in your career. Many of our expert faculty are still working in their field and as a result, they are able to teach both the theory and real-world skills students need.
Find a program that's right for you
- Electromechanical Engineering Technician (T146)
- Electromechanical Engineering Technology – Building Automation (T171)
- Electromechanical Engineering Technology – Power and Control (T182)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – Design (T121)
- Mechanical Technician – CNC and Precision Machining (T173)
- Mechanical Techniques (Fast-Track) (T149)
- Electromechanical Technician (Distance Education) (T902)
- Electronics Technician (Distance Education) (T901)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Technician (T949)
- Robotics Technician (Distance Education) (T948)
See where our programs can take you
Connected to employers
In order to ensure our programs are meeting the current needs of the engineering industry, our programming is informed by several strong industry partnerships. These partners also provide co-op placements and projects, as well as financial aid through scholarships and donations.
Need some help?
Our Entry Advising service is a free service provided by the college to help match your skills, background and career goals with program options.
Attend an information session to learn more about our programs and have your questions answered by our knowledgeable faculty and staff.
Take a campus tour
Our tour guides will show you around our classrooms, labs and facilities, and give you an idea of what to expect from student life at George Brown.