Take a campus tour to explore our facilities, learn about our services, experience a bit of student life, and ask a lot of questions! Choose one of our three downtown campuses below to get started. If you’re out of town, try our virtual tour.
We’ll do our best to answer your questions while on tour, but if you have program specific questions we recommend attending an Information Session where you can speak to those who know your academic area best! We look forward to welcoming you on campus.
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resources
- Culinary Arts
- Deaf & Deafblind Studies
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Immigrant & Transitional Education
- Liberal Arts & Science
- Media Studies
- Social & Community Services
- Work & College Preparation
- Apprenticeship & Skilled Trades
- Architectural Studies
- Computer Technology *
- Construction Management
- Dance Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Jewellery Studies
- Mechanical Engineering Technologies
*Game Programming has moved to the Daniels Waterfront Campus and is now part of the Waterfront Campus Tour.
- Dental Health
- Game Programming
- Health & Wellness
- Activation Co-ordinator/Gerontology
- Autism and Behavioural Science
- Behaviour Analysis
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Pre-Health Science
- Health Services Management
- Early Childhood Education – Ryerson University
- Orthotics/Prosthetics – Sunnybrook Centre for Independent Living
- Theatre Studies – The Young Centre for the Performing Arts
- Fashion Exchange
- Game Arts
- Campus Facilities
- Student Services
- Applied Learning Environments
- Labs & Classrooms
What if I have a mobility concern?
In order to view the entire campus in a short period of time, campus tours generally make use of stairs during the tour. If mobility is a concern for you, please contact email@example.com prior
to registering so we can organize accommodations.
Family and friends of those registered are free to attend; however, if you are interested in bringing a large group (i.e. high-school class) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a group tour.