Show content for:

I need a proof of enrolment letter to extend my study permit/visa. How can I make the request?


International Student Services is currently working remotely to maintain student services for international students. Students can request their enrolment letter online at

It is also recommended that all international students submit a copy of their study permit online at to help us assist you better.

Spring Program Delivery

Learn more about how our Spring 2024 programs will be delivered.

Learn more