Show content for:

How do I provide my SIN Number?


You can provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) through Stu-view.  Please follow the steps below:

  1. Login to STU-VIEW 
  2. Click on Personal Info tab
  3. Click on “Provide Social Insurance Number (SIN)” menu link
  4. If a student already has a valid SIN, they will be displayed the message "Our record shows you have a valid SIN  **** “ Otherwise, you will be displayed the data fields to enter their SIN numbers. The SIN numbers are checked against SIN data element requirements for validity.
  5. Once valid SIN is submitted the information is updated in our system

If you were unable to successfully update your SIN number in STU-VIEW and need additional support, please reach out via one of the following ways:

Spring Program Delivery

Learn more about how our Spring 2024 programs will be delivered.

Learn more